Monday, January 19, 2009

I love digital cameras!



Lately digital cameras have been a huge hit in our home.
The other day we were cleaning rooms and Michael took the camera into his room and took a few pictures and then came to show me what it looked like. I made some funny faces and commented on the photos as we talked about them. Then Michael went to make the changes and took more photos until it looked good and was done. It made cleaning fun and put the responsibility into their own hands.






Then the other day my children were fighting over toys and I just so happened to have my camera on me so I said " Oh, lets take a picture of you sharing". My it worked. They willingly shared their new possesions happily. Dan & I looked at eachother and chuckled. We were amazed. It was one of those instances where it was so easy yet did so much. "By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun to have this contact again! I hope all is well! Happy New Year! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nice, nice to have peace in the house...because of your camera...right=) Call me and lets talk. I love the pics, especially of the PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so going to try that! i'm getting pretty desperate these days with kids fighting all the time it seems-so anything will help, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought about the time that I took a picture of their room dirty and then they cleaned it fast and I took a picture of it clean! I love didgital cameras too!

    ReplyDelete